What makes a great Real Estate Agent…
Purchasing real estate is one of the biggest investments a person can make in a life time. It is important to hook up with the right Realtor. Especially with what has happen in the real estate market lately. Home prices have adjusted from the last real estate bubble. Lenders were loaning money to people that could not other wise qualify for. Many people got slammed into sub-prime mortgages they had no business taking. Here are some things that would qualify an agent to be great.
1. Integrity – Following up and doing what they promise.
2. Honesty – Telling the client the truth even if it means not getting a sale.
3. Knowledge – Knowing their market and what direction it is heading.
4. Education – Informing their client of different areas and neighborhoods.
5. Resources – Knowing where to direct their clients to do the proper research to make an informed decision.
6. Team – Having a team of professionals like Home Inspectors, Mortgage Brokers and Attorneys that put the clients interests first and not their own.
Our team strives everyday to live up to these standards. Any Realtor that takes their business seriously wants to be the greatest real estate agent in the world. I also know some of the greatest agents in the world that do the same. If you are relocating to Connecticut, we can help you locate a Realtor in your neighborhood to sell your existing home. Please do not hesitate to contact us before you come to Connecticut. We are here to help.